2.1K views

Rachel's sad post on this thread about her botched lip treatment is no surprise. She was led to believe that Ffyona McKeating is a doctor (so no changing her ways then).

It's also interesting that there are no positive reviews on this page. If I were the owner of The Consultant Clinic, I'd be asking all my satisfied clients to post on here. Ah but.... then they'd see the revelations about the fraud!

So I guess that answers that question. She can't afford to let her clients know this page exists. What really upsets me is the dishonesty of Dr Raphael Mohammed, Dr Melissa McKay and Dr Paul Shone. All of these so called doctors know that patients have and are still are being lied to by Ffyona McKeating, and being potentially harmed.

But they are doing nothing about it. A background search at Companies House may help us understand a little more about why that might be. It was in July / August last year that the "scandal" broke about the fake "Dr" Ffyona, and most of the doctors left. Dr Mohammed didn't leave.

But by a strange coincidence, in September of last year, "Raphael Mohammed" and "Elish Mohammed" (I would guess the wife of the good doctor) were both listed as new Directors of one of "Dr" Ffyona McKeating's limited companies, Momack Ltd. An incentive to keep quiet perhaps??

It definitely smells very fishy indeed, and I'm sure the GMC would be interested! To anyone harmed at this clinic, or to anyone lied to about medical qualifications, please go to both the GMC and the police.

Review about: The Consultant Clinic Doctor.

Comments

If anyone knows how i could contact dr Raph please let me know

to Heye #1501874

He’s done a runner from this clinic before he got arrested lol

to Heye #1508325

I’d like to contact him too. Have you had a procedure done by him before?

Hi guys.I found this page when looking for Dr Raph. I had my lips filled by him in August 2017 and honestly, they were *** fabulous and he was such a lovely, kind gentleman.

No one else was with him at the appt, just me and him so have no personal experience with Ffyona other than a few comments on instagram. I noticed that he hasn’t been featured on their page anymore so I commented asking where he was. Ffyona replied telling me that he was still with the clinic. So I emailed them to make an appt with him and got a reply saying he has left for good.

So I commented back on the same post saying that actually I tried to make an appt but was informed he has left but Ffyona was saying he hadn’t??? Then after that, the whole thread was deleted. So seems to me he has left on bad terms and she isn’t wanting people to know.

She seems sly. Now just wondering how I can contact Dr Raph as I don’t trust anyone else with my lips!

to Joanne #1490731

I guess Dr Raph has finally realised that being in business with a fraud isn’t good for his career. Of course she will lie because she’s lost the only talented doctor she had. Maybe she’ll start injecting patients herself again.

to Joanne #1490762

I was just emailed dr Raph is available ? DO you mean dr Rapahel Mohamed - he I was told is gone

to Joanne #1507658