1.1K views

Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Consultant Clinic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Consultant Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare The Consultant Clinic to other companies on our site.

Comments

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #1292272

Hi I had my lips done twice both times no difference after 7 to 14 days. No refunds.

No review. How are they getting away with this. I am in shock. I know two girls who have also been and say there is no difference after a few weeks.

What are they even using. She is a *** woman. I want to cry, after years and years of contemplating getting my lips done I finally saved and got them done here twice. Paying £640 and for what.

For them to look exactly the same as they always did.

Something has to be done here! And she is not even a Dr as she states she is.

London, England, United Kingdom #1264190

Did Ffyona who runs the company tell you she is a doctor? She has allegedly been claiming this.

She is not a doctor at all. She has no medical qualifications. I would suggest complaining to the GMC should this claim have been made to you.

This company is indeed a sham. No independent reviews anywhere.